KAY EVENT & PATISSERIE
KAY CATERING & CANAP
Lunch Food Survey during PKPB
1. During this PKPB (CMCO) period, how do you usually arrange your lunch?
Cook at home – go to question no. 3
Dine in at cafe / restaurant – go to question no. 3
Order food online
Take away food from nearby local food store (kopitiam, pasar, etc) – go to question no. 3
2. Which platforms do you frequently order your food from?
Restaurant / cafe’s official website
Restaurant / cafe’s facebook page
Restaurant / cafe’s online app
3. Will you order lunch boxes from a fushion food caterer?
Yes, if the menu matches my favorite food
Yes, if the price is reasonable
Yes, if there is no minimum order.
No – go to question no. 7
4. Tick your favorite food choice
Nasi lemak ayam berempah c/w sayur goreng paprik and deep fried curry puff
Claypot mushroom rice c/w sesame chicken, stir fried lotus & celery and four season roll
Pineapple fried rice c/w red chicken or seafood tom yam soup and thai style fish cake
Spaghetti aglio e olio c/w honey garlic chicken chop, coleslaw and mini fruit tartlets
Kimchi fried rice c/w hot & spicy chicken wing, pickled cucumber and mini korean pancake
5. How much per box is consider reasonable to you?
RM 10 – 15
RM 15 – 20
RM 20 – 25
RM 25 and above
6. How many boxes of minimum order is consider reasonable to you?
3 to 5 boxes
5 to 8 boxes
8 to 10 boxes
10 boxes and above
7. What would increase the chance of you ordering lunch boxes from a fushion food caterer
If you pair the lunch boxes with a slice of cake
If you pair the lunch boxes with a box of assorted mini pastries
If you attached delicious picture of the food on the menu